Are you a chef? A popular pasta company wants you for their new commercial! The 2017 commercial casting call for Barilla Gluten Free Pasta is searching for men and women! Casting directors are on the hunt for chefs who are ages 25 and older. They want people who work or own a restaurant, catering company, food truck or other types of food companies. The team is seeking people who are in Canada to develop a recipe that uses the pasta. Chosen chefs will be compensated $5,000.00 per day. Commercial auditions are being held in Toronto, Canada on September 5th. Other areas will also have the opportunity to audition on September 15th. This will be a fabulous opportunity to appear in a commercial, gain exposure and show off your cooking skills. Sign up for the commercial audition for the chance to be showcased in the spot!
Commercial Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking Chefs from all across Canada for a Barilla Gluten Free Pasta Ad Campaign!
We are seeking Chefs age 25+ who works at / or own a Restaurant, Catering Company, Food Truck or other types of Food Company in Canada to develop a recipe that incorporates the Barilla Gluten Free Pasta. Canada has a diverse palette and Barilla gluten-free is an adaptable ingredient for a variety of dishes and flavors.
Looking for Chefs who are familiar with one of the following cuisine: Thai, Indian, Japanese, Brazilian, East Coast Seafood, Mexican and / or Middle Eastern. They will be tasked with creating a recipe by fusing their specialty with Italian.
Looking for someone with a cool and down to earth attitude, you are passionate in what you do and cooking for you is not just a pay check.
If selected, you will be paid $5,000 each for a one day shoot. We will come to your Establishment and film you creating your recipe. (Can film at a day / time that is most convenient for you)
Must be available for these key dates:
Submission Deadline: TORONTO AREA September 5 at 9am. OTHER AREAS IN CANADA September 15 at 9am.
Skype Audition: TBD Sometime in September and we will work around your schedule.
Shoot Dates(s): TBD in September, 2017, after hours.
To be considered for this project, you must send all of the required information below to:
1) Your name, age and phone number.
2) A few casual photos of you.
3) Tell us the name and website of the Establishment you work at / or own.
4) Tell us about your Chef experience and what type of cuisine do you specialize in?
5) Tell us what recipe idea/s you may have to create a dish that incorporates the Barilla Gluten free pasta. Must be your specialty fused with Italian.
6) Are there any dates you are NOT available in September?
7) Please write ‘BARILLA’ in the subject line of your e-mail, along with your name, age and city (E.G. BARILLA – Robert Jones – 35 – Toronto)