Do you have kids who play hockey? Would they be interested in using their skills in an upcoming commercial? A Big box Store campaign is searching for children to star in their new spot! Casting directors are looking for girls and boys who are 7 to 8 years old. These roles call for child hockey players who are able to skate and who know how to do drills. Because filming will be in Toronto, only Canadian citizens can apply. This is an incredible paying gig. Selected kids will be paid $1500.00.
If your son or daughter has always wanted to be on TV, here is there chance! Child acting auditions are being held on November 30th with callbacks set on December 4th. A wardrobe fitting will take place on December 6th. The shoot will be in Toronto on December 7th or December 8th. Anyone who applies must be available for all of these dates.
Kids Commercial Auditions in 2017
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Looking For Hockey Kids For an Upcoming Big Box Store Campaign!
Hero Girl: Female, Open ethnicity, 7-8 years of age. Must be able to skate and know how to play hockey. Must provide a link to footage of her playing hockey or doing drills to show skillset.
Hockey Players: Male and Female, Open ethnicity, 7-8 years of age. Must be able to skate and know how to play hockey. Must provide a link to footage of him/her playing hockey or doing drills to show skill set.
Pays approximately $1,500.00 if selected
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION: November 30, 2017 (after school)
CALLBACKS: December 4, 2017 (after school)
WARDROBE: December 6, 2017
SHOOT: December 7 or 8, 2017 (TBD)
Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident to be considered.
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition.
Please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your name, age and a bit about your Hockey experience.
2. A link to footage of you playing hockey. (Youtube, Vimeo, Dropbox, etc)
3. Photo(s) of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face. No hats or sunglasses).
4. Parental guardians primary contact information (including phone number) *If you are a represented actor, please include your union status, resume & your agent’s contact information
5. Please write ‘PROJECT HOCKEY’ in subject line of e-mail, along with your name and age. (E.G. PROJECT HOCKEY- Julie Sanders- age 7).
Submissions for this project are being accepted until November 29th.