Do you have tattoos? Are you ready to show off your body art in a new campaign? A fast food chain campaign needs you! The campaign ad auditions are being held on Monday, March 5th in Toronto. The print modeling casting call is searching for females who have a few tattoos. This role is for women in their early 30’s. In addition, men who have a lot of tattoos are needed. Guys will be playing tattoo artists. For this role males who are in their early 40’s are being considered. Because this is for a food campaign, anyone who applies must be okay with eating chicken, tomatoes, bacon, BBQ sauce, cheese, coleslaw and more. The pay is $1000.00 for those chosen. This shoot will be held on March 14th. All of the photo shoot audition details are below.
2018 Campaign Ad Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Looking For Individuals with Tattoos for a Fast Food Chain Campaign auditioning on Monday March 5 in Toronto!
Submissions are due by tomorrow: Friday March 2, 2018.
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
Audition: Monday March 5, 2018
Shoot: March 14, 2018.
1) Women with some tattoos – Early 30’s – She’s NOT covered in tattoos, but might have some already. Has the kind of personality that a tattoo doesn’t seem out of place on her. Confident and a bit of a rebel.
2) Male Tattoo Artist – Early 40s. Have tons of tattoos. Edgy look. Facial hair would be a great but do not limit. Bonus if you are a real Tattoo Artist but it’s fine if you are not.
Pays approximately $1,000+ each if selected. Talent must be comfortable consuming food with ingredients such as: chicken, tomatoes, bacon, BBQ sauce, cheese, mustard, coleslaw, mayonnaise and bread..etc.
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition.
Please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your name, age and phone number.
2. Photos of yourself and your tattoos (Where we can clearly see your face. Ideally no hats or sunglasses).
3. If you are a Tattoo artist, tell us about your experience.
4. Please write ‘PROJECT FOOD’ in the subject line of your email, along with your name and age. (E.G. PROJECT FOOD – Lexi Shaw – age 32)