Do you want to be in a campaign with your friends? An alcohol company wants you to be in their online campaign. Casting directors are looking for groups of 3 to 5 guy friends. If you are your friends are suave, fashionable and love your guys night out at the bars, they want to hear from you! They are seeking guys ages 25 and older who are local to Montreal and Vancouver, Canada. Filming will be in Montreal at night on June 16th and June 17th (for one night only). It will also film in Vancouver on June 24th. In person auditions are not being held. They will be booking people based off of submission videos. The paid modeling and acting job will compensate talent $500.00.
Commercial Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Seeking Guy Friends For an Upcoming Online Alcohol Campaign!
We’re looking for groups of 3-5 guy friends who are suave, put together and well-dressed who love going out bar hopping in their city. Casting in Vancouver & Montreal.
Must be legally 25 or older to be in this campaign.
Guy Friends: 25-35 years old who are in shape. Clean-shaven or well groomed. Guys who love going out bar hopping on a Friday/Saturday night! If from Montreal, please note in your submission if you and your friends are Bilingual, French or English.
Pays approximately $500.00 per individual if selected
To be considered email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your names, ages & languages (if applicable).
2. In a short video with your friends, tell us what makes a perfect night out bar hopping in your city. Ideally please send your footage in a link (i.e. YouTube, Dropbox, etc). Cell phone quality video is fine.
3. Candid photo(s) where we can see your personal style.
(Ideally no hats or sunglasses so that we can clearly see your faces)
4. Each persons primary contact information (phone number & email address) *If any of you are a represented actor, please include your resume & agent’s contact information
5. Please write ‘PROJECT BAR in subject line of e-mail, along with your names. (E.G. PROJECT BAR – Jeff, Greg & Kevin)
Submissions are due by: June 6th @ 9am (However the earlier you submit the better your chances!)