Have you always dreamed of appearing in a campaign ad? That dream could come true! An online retailer has put out a casting call for models and actors. Casting directors are looking for men and women in their 20’s and 30’s. The team is searching for drivers with ginger or copper hair, a metalhead male or female, scooter drivers, South Asian couriers and Sikh guys. Print ad auditions are being held on September 21st, 2017. Callbacks are set for September 25th. The shoot will be for one day between October 2nd and October 12th. This is a wonderful paying modeling and acting job. Each person will be paid about $2000.00. This is a non-speaking role so you don’t have to have any acting experience. This project is shooting in Toronto, Canada so all applicants must be local. If this sounds like you, sign up for the commercial campaign casting call.
Campaign Ad Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking Drivers with Ginger or Copper hair, Metalhead Girl or Guy, Scooter Drivers, South Asian Couriers and Sikh Guys for an ONLINE RETAILER Ad Campaign in Toronto.
Pays approx. $2,000 per person if selected. Non speaking role. No acting experience required.
Audition Date: September 21, 2017.
Recall Date: September 25, 2017.
Shoot starts: October 2 throughout October 12. (one day shoot)
Shooting finishes: Exact dates to be confirmed.
Casting the following roles:
1) Male Scooter Delivery Driver – Early 20s, wiry body type, has a charactery face. Open ethnicity. Have a scooter OR a valid license to drive one.
2) Delivery Driver with Ginger or Copper hair – Male or Female. Adult. He or she has a great face, a real character. Have a valid license.
3) Male Delivery Driver – Hispanic or Caucasian. Mid to late 30s. Luis Guzman type face. Have a valid license.
4) Metalhead Motorcycle Driver – Male or Female. Adult, Open ethnicity. Think of a young Meatloaf or the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Does not need to drive a motorcycle, but great if you can.
5) South Asian Couriers – Male. Ages 20 to 30. Friendly. Maybe he rocks tramlines in his hair. He is genuine.
6) Sikh Man – Adult. He has a fascinating face. Initially looks a bit confrontational until he greets you. He has a great smile.
Must be available for these key dates:
Submission Deadline: Wednesday September 20 at 9am.
However the earlier you apply, the better your chances!
Submissions are being accepted until Wednesday, September 20th at 9:00am.
To be considered for this project email firstname.lastname@example.org. Send in the following information:
1) Your name, age and phone number.
2) For the Driver, Scooter and Motorcycle roles: What type of vehicle do you drive? Car, van, scooter or motorcycle..etc Do you own one or just have a valid license?
3) A few photos of you. (no hats or sunglasses)
4) Please write ‘PROJECT ONLINE RETAILER’ in the subject line of your e-mail, along with your name, age and role number (E.G. PROJECT ONLINE RETAILER – Vin Dieson – 32 – Role #3)