Have you always wanted to be a UFC model? A new modeling opportunity for you is here! Producers from The Ultimate Fighter are now casting models the opportunity to become the UFC’s newest Octagon Girls! Selected models will appear in a presentation for their own unscripted reality series that will be airing on a major cable network. Casting directors are seeing models who are local to Southern California.
UFC Model Casting Call
The producers of The Ultimate Fighter are seeking models from Southern California for an opportunity to become the UFC’s newest ring girls (aka “Octagon Girls”) and appear in a presentation for their own unscripted series on a major cable network.
On this brand new show, each of the selected models will join the ranks of the prestigious Octagon Girls and travel to UFC events throughout the world. The series will document their work with the UFC, as well as their lives on the road and back home in Southern California.
We are seeking models who:
• Are at least 21 years of age and live in Southern California
• Have a fit and athletic body type
• Are legally able to work and live in the United States
• Have never appeared in pornographic material
• Are not contractually tied to any other combat sports promotion
• Can attend scheduled auditions in North Hollywood during the week of October 24 and film a presentation for the show in mid-November.
All of the chosen models will film a non-union presentation for the TV series for a rate of $500. If you are selected for the series, you will receive an Octagon Girl contract with the UFC, as well as an appearance fee for the show. This is an amazing opportunity! If you fit the role and are ready to be the next UFC Octagon Girl, email firstname.lastname@example.org include your name, location, contact information, several clear photos of yourself that include at least one headshot one mid body shot and one full body shot in a bikini along with your height and weight.