Do you want to be in a commercial? It is not too often models and actors get the chance to be in a professional project without having experience. American Family Insurance is changing that! The company is filming a SAG-AFTRA union commercial and they need you to be in it! The commercial casting call is looking for teens and adults. While it is a union production, you do not need to be union to apply for this job. Because filming will take place in Los Angeles, California, anyone who applies must be local. Casting directors are looking for real food truck owners, teen djs, a real ranch family, a real blind man, teens who play the drums and other string instruments. This will be a great paying job! If this sounds like you, view the 2018 commercial casting call information below!
2018 Commercial Casting Call
I’m looking for some very specific things for an AFI (American Family Insurance) commercial. It’s SAG and will pay well but you do not need to be in SAG to submit. YOU MUST BE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA.
1. REAL Food Truck Owners/Employees – Soul Food would be IDEAL
2. 13-17 year old kids that are into old school record scratching/DJing
3. REAL Ranch Family – MUST RIDE HORSES – preference is 2 adults and 2 kids (kids between 9-14)
4. REAL Blind Man with a seeing eye dog
5. A REAL Little league team (players must be aged 10-12 max)
6. Caucasian or African American Boys that REALLY play the drums (Aged 13-16 max)
7. African American String Players (Aged 12-16 max) – Male or Female, instruments: violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar, ukele, etc
When I say REAL, I mean REAL. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. If you know someone or are someone that fits you must EMAIL me at: email@example.com
Please do not email unless you are submitting on this project. I’m not looking for people to just pitch themselves for future work.