Plus size models here is an opportunity to walk the catwalk in an upcoming runway show. Twelve26, THE brand for the confident, fashion-savvy plus size woman, and KeepYourPantsOn.com, AKA “The Belt Boutique” are teaming up for a Runway Show/Pop-up shop on Sunday, October 4th in Boston, Massachusetts.
Twelve26 is a brand that full-figured women can live their life in. These clothes can take you from the board room, to happy hour, to a cocktail party, and more. A real brand for real women. Twelve26 wants all women to have clothes that are flattering, well-made, and effortlessly beautiful. Their dresses and skirts are meticulously tailored to ensure comfort and style, while maintaining a modern edge.
Beyond Curves Magazine is jumping on board to promote curvaceous beauty and fashion, choosing one lucky model from the casting call on September 19th for a 2-3 page spread in its November issue.
Plus Size Models Audition Information:
The brand is looking for Plus Size models for the runway show and magazine spread contest. The casting call will be held on Saturday, September 19th, at 11 AM, at 133 Columbia St in Brookline, MA. If you are interested in being considered, please email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Directions via train:
1. Take the Green line, B branch
2. Get off at the Griggs St Station (1 stop after Harvard Ave)
3. Cross the street (Commonwealth Ave)
4. Walk down Griggs St toward Brainard Rd
5. Turn right on Brainard Rd
6. Turn left onto Walbridge St, which turns into Columbia St
7. 133 is the second house on the left (look for a sign)
8. Walk down the left side driveway around to the back of the house
If you attend the audition, bring your comp card (if you have one), black leggings, a black tank top and 3” heels that you can walk in.